Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Black Beetle on almond tree..

Black Beetle on almond tree..

In front of my balcony there's a almond tree almost 10 meters tall, there comes many intruders like Squirrels, Sparrows, various bugs. And insects..

It was around 9 in the morning, not much sunlight.. I was walking upstairs and my eyes catched something unusual.. Something tiny and black bug sitting on little twig of almond tree..

Curiously I went near to it to see what actually it is.. It was a black Beetle.. I don't know why it became numb; it was not moving much..

It struck in my mind to get closeup of this bug.. Without touching it I went upstairs and bought my mobile with lense..

After that I recognized that it's Beetle... I was afraid as I never touched this kind of Beetle.. I hold it lightly with my right hand and saw carefully.. It was really numb.. By my left hand I took these 2 snaps and left it at the same place..

The thing I loved most is its Blue Eyes.. I didn't know beetle has blue eyes.. Just because of jelly lense this shot got clear..

I edited pic via Fotor app.. Added some exposure as i was standing in shadow of tree.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai