Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Loving Couple <3

Loving Couple <3

It was a nice morning and I was just woke up, I pulled window curtains and opened window.. Out of my window there is a well grown plant about 7 feets.

There was nice sunlight and view was amazing.. I saw that on the flower of same tree these two bugs were stuck to each other. ;)

I woke up from the bed at the speed of light and bought my mobile with lense, sticked lense on behind and went close to them.

I took few clicks from various angles without zooming, it's the rule of thumb that you shouldn't zoom from mobile until its very necessary..

I didn't want to interfere between them, so I took these shots fastly I have given below; edited these pics via Fotor, added little exposure as I love to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai