Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Question of many people..

Question of many people..

Most of people ask me, "Do you really encourage people on mobile photography?"

-> Want to tell you guys.. Right now I am in a situation where I consider myself lucky to have a phone, let alone an HTC Explorer with a camera, internet, etc.

It is my lifeline to the outside world. Being in this situation does not kill the photographer within me.

I have an eye for strange and unusual patterns, usually found in nature, and don't hesitate to take advantage of the given light.

I got inspired by friends and few of my class mates got inspired by my photography.. And they too have started blogging. all the best for their works and now i have competitors :)

2 comments:

  1. No matter what others say sir.. . Please keep updating photos. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Nikhil you are a smart person who is working on what your heart say...
    And really I'm agree with you for a your unique identification about object whenever you clicked a pic of that object.I've clicked nice pics and want to became photographer like you Nikhil😃 God bless you..!!👍

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai