Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Frog in backyard.. 3

Frog in backyard.. 3

This is the last snap I took of the same frog.. It's been 10 minutes i was searching this frog at tiny bushes.. I lost hope as i couldn't find it easily...

Now at last attempt I saw this buddy on a square cage which is located few meters away from me...
I walked slowly to it without noise and bent down.. Took out my cell carefully and sticked lense on camera.. From that angle I took this shot..

It was almost 6'O clock so very low light.. I couldn't do anything coz i don't have flash.. U couldn't go much close to it as that frog was in position to jump through the fence..

I loved the angle of this photo as it looks quite different than 1st two photos..

2 comments:

  1. I love your photography sir. Even this photo blurr but it describes situation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend.. I believe in myself.. I don't hide my mistakes.. Thanks for pointing it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai