Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Frog in backyard..

Frog in backyard..

It was a fine evening... After coming from college i charged my cell phone.. Had dinner and just after 10min i came to backyard with my cell and lens...

I was searching for object and composition to take a photo.. Aftet searching alot on trees and plants i saw something tiny just 2 feet away on wall from me..

It was a white frog.. In my residency they are commonly found.. I already attached my lens to Mobile.. I bent down silently hoping it wont jump away.. And took this snap.. Just 4-5 inches away from it..

I kept cell in still position for 10 seconds so that i could get time for another shot.. Unfortunately it jumped away.. :-(

Because of jelly closeup its eyes focused more clearly... I have added some exposure manualy... I took few more shots of the same frog.. Check next post.. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Waiting for your next post sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) hope im living to your expectations.. Keep visiting..

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai