Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Frog in backyard.. 2

Frog in backyard.. 2

After talking 1st snap, that frog jumped in tiny bushes.. I started searching it desperately as I wanted another closeup.. Suddenly; saw his tiny head on a small plant..

It was difficult to take shot in that place but I managed to get close to it ASAP... My lense and mobile were ready to get in action.. I came almost 4 inch close to it and slightly clicked this snap..

I stayed in that position for 5 more seconds to make sure I got a perfect click.. :) thanks to god I got it easily..

Well I have edited this photo via Fotor app that you can easily get on Google Play Store... Its eyes were well focused because of Lense. Photo itself describes everything.. ;)

I have clicked the last snap of same frog.. Im going to post it soon..

2 comments:

  1. What a description sir.. Im getting to be your fan now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting.. Thanks for stopping by.. Check next post.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai