Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Desperate to Fly

Desperate to Fly

A street hawker bought this parrot to sell in market... I was wandering around with my friend and suddenly saw it.. There were few more parrots too.. I asked that hawker to take some photos.. He got afraid as selling of these birds is illegal in our country... But i assured him that im just a photographer.. After few minutes of convincing he nodded yes.. This was the best click i took among 4 photos as i had couple of minutes.... :-)

It was evening time so there was less sunlight.. I have added little brightness to this pic.. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Salute u sir.. Your imagination and descriptions are just awesome........ I belong to chennai here Its rare to see these parrots

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai