Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! : Jelly Lens for every mobile..

Jelly Lens for every mobile..

Today I am going to show you guys the secret behind my closeup/macro photography..

After searching alot over the internet I came to know about these jelly lense.. There are many kinds of jelly lense out of them 'Closeup Jelly Lense'  I loved most..

Its universal colour is orange so dont get confused with other jelly lenses.. I bought it for photography,  it really make it's job. It will have been better if there had been a cap for each side of the lens. I had a doubt on the adhesive side, but this is really sticky...
I got this lens from eBay at Rs. 200 (INR) which is around 2$ universaly.. It's worth its price... There's instructions given on back side of jelly lens packet.. Read it before using this lens..
I have recently posted photos taken by using this lens.. Checkout guys.. Also adding some of them at the end of post..

You will fall in love with it when you use this lense for your mobile.. I agree that the adhesive side is not much sticky but you have to use it like new born baby.. Im using it since 1 month and still it sticks very nicely on my phone..

"Macro photography is the art of taking close-up pictures that reveal details which can’t be seen with the naked eye.
For example, while we can see the fly on the wall, our eyes aren’t equipped to make out the fine details of the hairs on it’s face. This is where macro photography comes in.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks my dear. . I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i get this in Alaska

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Mobile Photography - From 3.2MP Camera Phone ! Urang-kurai